This video was taken on her birthday, February 19th.
This is the toy Jeremy and I bought her for Christmas. She is just now figuring it out.
Monday, February 24, 2014
|Carly's high chair|
|mac-n-cheese in crock pot, strawberry koolaid|
|fruit, vegetables, veggie straws|
|Carly's foamboard :)|
|Carly loves putting clothes around her neck like that.|
|Her friends are enjoying her presents too!|
|Lexi, Carly, and Evelyn are all a couple months apart.|
|All the girls who helped celebrate Carly's birthday :)|
|daddy, mommy, and Carly :)|
|Daddy had to help break up the hard icing.|
|Her friends enjoyed her cake too!|
|her silly face :)|
|Carly has this thing about sharing her food. :)|
|kisses for the birthday girl!|
|Carly's silly face. scrunched nose and you can see all her teeth!|
|Carly wanting to share again.|
|We tried to get a picture of the cousins, Katelyn (almost 6 months) Olivia, (almost 2) and Carly.|
|Carly kept trying to touch Katelyn.|
|Olivia thought Carly needed her crown the Kaiser's brought for her.|
|Olivia liked her book Carly gave everyone as a party favor.|
|Katelyn liked the paper bag and tissue paper bow the party favor came in. :)|
|birthday girl after her party. Playing with all her new toys!|
|Olivia and Uncle Jeremy after the party.|
I got most of my ideas for the party from Pinterest.
1. Party theme Sparkle and Shine Party
2. Birthday cake Breanna Keller (my sister-in-law)
3. Streamers fringe layered streamers
4. Party favor bag brown sack with bow
5. ONE banner high chair
6. balloons and streamers ceiling idea
7. Name foamboard (I made this with dollar store black foamboard and chalk pens from Michaels.)
8. Carly's dress I found at Old Navy a while back when I knew I wanted to do a pink and gold party. Her capri/lace leggings are from Children's Place. Her headband I made.
9. Gold polka dot fabric behind high chair was from Joann's.
10. cheddar-spirals (I have made this once before and it was a big hit. I have learned, little girls LOVE mac-n-cheese).
12. Happy Birthday banner Birthday banne
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
I can't believe my baby girl is a year old today! It is a bitter sweet day for me. I wish I could keep her little forever but I love watching her grow and learn who she is. She is such a joy in my life. I can't explain the amount of love that I have for her. It is more than I could even imagine before she came into this world. I love you my sweet girl :)
|Not sure what to think of all of this. Balloons and crocheted crown (from a friend).|
|We filled her crib with balloons when she woke up this morning. Talk about a happy baby! She was soooo happy to have balloons in her crib.|
|Such a happy birthday girl to be eating cantaloupe while daddy makes pancakes :)|
|Can't get enough of this smile! Man we love her!|
|We let her open up her big present today. Fisher Price Little People car set.|
|Helping daddy put it together|
We are having a party Saturday with some friends and family. Today we had pancakes for breakfast and mac-n-cheese for lunch, her favorites. We were also able to go on a walk! It was nice out.
|After we got her EARS PIERCED!!! Yes, we did it! I absolutely love them.|
|Thank you Grandma Shirley for the birthday card :)|
|Trying to get a picture of my blue eyed girl and her NEW EARRINGS :)|
|Thank you Linn and Cathy for her new clothes! They are perfect.|